Woolgatherer's Tales
 
Woolgatherer's Tales
2.23.2006
Hello world. I am ready to run.
The Dixie Chicks number plays in my head as I type my first post here. Before I start, let us get some points straight.

Who are you and what are you doing here?

I am just another ordinary and perpetually perplexed woman. I am starting this blog because I realize I need to accept certain basic truths of life. The kind that I refuse to acknowledge even to myself. This is more than a blog. This is project of self improvement. Heh. Having said that let me add, I do not intend to make this a serious, philosophical space. So chill.

What made you start an anonymous blog?

I have already answered this, in a way, in my previous reply. However, let me put it in more clear terms. It is not like I am new to the blog world. I have been around for over three years now. Over this period, my cyber pals and I have gotten friendly and now, they know me well enough for me to feel ill at ease while talking about things so personal.

Why do you need to talk about personal things at all?

Because I do. These are things, both joyous and somber, that have a deep affect on me every day. And, I am not the emotionally wisest person around. I need other people's perspective. I need to open my mind. What better than utilizing the power Internet unleashes by allowing me anonymity?

What exactly are you going to talk about here?

Mostly myself. And my friends. Of course, no names will be taken.

Okay, and why are you ready to run?

Ah! Yes. I am ready to run from someone I love a lot. I cannot bear the thought of him not being around and if he as much as frowns at me, it upsets my whole system. I still want him but I want to clear my head. More on this and my Mister High Fidelity in the next post.

Thank you and hope to see you around.

posted by mystic chick @ 12:44 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:54 AM, Blogger Rajiv said…

    all the best.. make sure to post something everyday.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

-->
Who's this chick?


Twenty something. Indian. Genial. People Pleaser. Writer of a sort. Romanticist. Insecure. Impulsive. Emotional. Secretive in real life. Anonymous in cyberland.

More of Mystic Chick
Recent musings
Thoughts gone by
Sush...

This place is all about honesty; the kind of honesty that comes only with anonymity.

Linky-poo
Powered by
BLOGGER