Woolgatherer's Tales
 
Woolgatherer's Tales
3.03.2006
How much do I have?
Post idea flicked from the veracious Desi Chick.

They say that every woman should have:

~One old love she can imagine going back to... and one who reminds her how far she has come
I can imagine going back to Nob, my first love. But the problem is that it is Nob who reminds me how far I've come. Do the two cancel each other out? Crap!

~Enough money within her control to move out and rent a place of her own even if she never wants to or needs to
I guess, I do. However, I detest living by myself. But that is not the question, is it?

~Something perfect to wear if the employer or date of her dreams wants to see her in an hour
Oh yeah, that I definitely have. =)

~A youth she's content to leave behind
The way things are, I think that should not be a problem.

~A past juicy enough that she's looking forward to retelling it in her old age
Juicy? I am more of a nice girl, but yeah, I think I'd have a couple of anecdotes under this category as well.

~A set of screwdrivers, a cordless drill, and a black lace bra
No, no, and no. But these can be easily fixed. I'll start with number three. ;)

~One friend who always makes her laugh... and one who lets her cry
Yes and yes. :)

~A good piece of furniture not previously owned by anyone else in her family
Nope. I am planning on getting myself a smart bookcase soon. Will that count?

~Eight matching plates, wine glasses with stems, and a recipe for a meal that will make her guests feel honored
NONE. I begin honing my cooking skills Sunday onwards. Plates and glasses shall follow.

~A feeling of control over her destiny
Hmm...to a certain limit, yes. I'd say, I control 50% of my destiny and G controls the other half.
posted by mystic chick @ 7:14 AM  
5 Comments:
  • At 8:29 AM, Blogger opinionatedinjerzee said…

    nice!! you have pretty much alot on that list!!! glad you found that piece interesting!

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Horsey said…

    Add to this list:

    A pair of comfortable shoes that don't look like they're comfortable.

     
  • At 2:26 AM, Anonymous lycra said…

    hey hi!
    nice post!
    i flicked the same from chicklit!!!
    have a good day!

     
  • At 12:48 AM, Blogger Ankit said…

    one more addition:

    A recipe book or a free delivery restaurant's number , in the vicinity, on the speed dial.

     
  • At 1:49 AM, Blogger mystic chick said…

    Ankit and Horsey, I agree with both of you. The list goes on. ;)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

-->
Who's this chick?


Twenty something. Indian. Genial. People Pleaser. Writer of a sort. Romanticist. Insecure. Impulsive. Emotional. Secretive in real life. Anonymous in cyberland.

More of Mystic Chick
Recent musings
Thoughts gone by
Sush...

This place is all about honesty; the kind of honesty that comes only with anonymity.

Linky-poo
Powered by
BLOGGER